Connect with us: facebook. twitter. mobile.
Shop Wines By Region.
Shop by grape
Shop by Price.
SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-11 of 11
for Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Price Greater Than $35
Sort by:
Attems Sauvignon Blanc Cicinis 2011 750ml     
A Sauvignon Blanc vineyard lies on a hill called ... more

Sku: 1898717*
Reg. $49.99
On Sale $39.99
 
Bastianich Calabrone 2009 750ml     
Calabrone is an estate reserve released only when more

Sku: 1842340*
Reg. $69.99
On Sale $55.99
 
Bastianich Tokai Plus 2007 1.50L     
The 2007 Plus (Friulano) is hands down the finest more

Sku: 1842336*
Reg. $132.99
On Sale $105.99
 
Bastianich Tokai Plus 2008 750ml     

Sku: 1820425*
Reg. $50.99
On Sale $40.99
 
Bastianich Tokai Plus 2009 750ml     
A pure expression of Friulano, the 2009 Plus (now more

Sku: 1896296*
Reg. $50.99
On Sale $40.99
 
Bastianich Vespa Bianco 2009 1.50L     
The flagship wine of the Bastianich estate, Vespa more

Sku: 1842334*
Reg. $76.99
On Sale $61.99
 
Bastianich Vespa Rosso 2010 1.50L     
Vespa Rosso is uncommonly fruit-forward and ... more

Sku: 1842337*
Reg. $76.99
On Sale $61.99
 
Jermann Dreams 2010 1.50L     
Vibrant acidity enlivens rich notes of creamed ... more

Sku: 1960178*
Reg. $232.99
On Sale $185.99
 
Jermann Dreams 2011 750ml     
The 2011 W?. Dreams? is an almost pure expression more

Sku: 1865616*
Reg. $77.99
On Sale $61.99
 
Jermann Dreams 2012 750ml     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... more

Sku: 1966535*
Reg. $79.99
On Sale $63.99
 
Jermann Vintage Tunina 2012 750ml     
A lovely, creamy white, with vibrant acidity and ... more

Sku: 1946203*
Reg. $77.99
On Sale $61.99
 
1 
Home | Wine | Food & Wine | Blog | Shipping Info | My Account | Login

24 Village Green, PO Box 0266, Bedford, NY 10506 | Phone: 914 234-6012 Toll Free:888 315-8333 | Email Address:
Store Hours: Mon-Wed 10am-7pm | Thurs-Sat 10am-8pm | Sun 12pm-5pm

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved - Bedford Wine Merchants | Website powered by Beverage Media Group | Privacy Policy | Legal Notice