Connect with us: facebook. twitter. mobile.
Shop Wines By Region.
Shop by grape
Shop by Price.
SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-3 of 3
for Chardonnay, Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Sort by:
Jermann Chardonnay 2012 750ml     

Sku: 1896162*
Reg. $33.99
On Sale $26.99
 
Jermann Dreams 2010 1.50L     
Vibrant acidity enlivens rich notes of creamed ... more

Sku: 1960178*
Reg. $232.99
On Sale $185.99
 
Jermann Dreams 2012 750ml     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... more

Sku: 1966535*
Reg. $79.99
On Sale $63.99
 
1 
Home | Wine | Food & Wine | Blog | Shipping Info | My Account | Login

24 Village Green, PO Box 0266, Bedford, NY 10506 | Phone: 914 234-6012 Toll Free:888 315-8333 | Email Address:
Store Hours: Mon-Wed 10am-7pm | Thurs-Sat 10am-8pm | Sun 12pm-5pm

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved - Bedford Wine Merchants | Website powered by Beverage Media Group | Privacy Policy | Legal Notice