Connect with us: facebook. twitter. mobile.
Shop Wines By Region.
Shop by grape
Shop by Price.
SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-10 of 10
for Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, 2012
Sort by:
Bastianich Vespa Bianco 2012 750ml      
The flagship wine of the Bastianich estate, Vespa more

Sku: 1914034*
Reg. $42.99
On Sale $33.99
 
Jermann Chardonnay 2012 750ml     

Sku: 1896162*
Reg. $33.99
On Sale $26.99
 
Jermann Dreams 2012 750ml     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... more

Sku: 1966535*
Reg. $79.99
On Sale $63.99
 
Jermann Pinot Bianco 2012 750ml     

Sku: 1855389*
Reg. $35.99
On Sale $28.99
 
Jermann Red Angel On The Moonlight 2012 750ml     
100% Pinot Noir from vineyards close to Monte ... more

Sku: 1979847*
Reg. $37.99
On Sale $30.99
 
Jermann Sauvignon 2012 750ml     

Sku: 1799096*
Reg. $37.99
On Sale $30.99
 
Jermann Vinnae 2012 750ml     

Sku: 1927158*
Reg. $35.99
On Sale $28.99
 
Jermann Vintage Tunina 2012 750ml     
A lovely, creamy white, with vibrant acidity and ... more

Sku: 1946203*
Reg. $77.99
On Sale $61.99
 
Puiatti Ribolla Gialla Archetipi 2012 750ml     
Aromas of acacia and elderflower followed by ... more

Sku: 1996431*
Reg. $45.99
On Sale $36.99
 
Russiz Superiore Collio Cabernet Franc 2012 750ml     

Sku: 1979348*
Reg. $32.99
On Sale $25.99
 
1 
Home | Wine | Food & Wine | Blog | Shipping Info | My Account | Login

24 Village Green, PO Box 0266, Bedford, NY 10506 | Phone: 914 234-6012 | Email Address:
Store Hours: Mon-Wed 10am-7pm | Thurs-Sat 10am-8pm | Sun 12pm-5pm

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved - Bedford Wine Merchants | Website powered by Beverage Media Group | Privacy Policy | Legal Notice